VacanciesBTP is looking for a person meeting the following requirements:
In-House Legal Counsel
As the in-house legal counsel, you will be responsible for legal and regulatory affairs within our organization. You will provide expert legal advice, analyze legal issues, and help draft and interpret laws, policies, regulations, and licensing requirements. Additionally, you will actively contribute to the resolution of disputes and represent BTP in legal proceedings when required.
• Advise Management on legal matters related to telecoms and post.
• Development and review of laws, policies, regulations, and licensing frameworks.
• Ensure the effective implementation of regulatory decisions.
• Enforcing the provisions of the law, concessions, and licenses.
• Conduct legal research and analysis.
• Resolution of disputes & complaints and handling of legal issues.
• Represent BTP in legal proceedings when necessary.
• Liaise with legal affairs of license holders, the government and regulatory counter parts.
• Liaise with external legal counsel.
• Designing and conducting consultations.
• Interpret and advise on labor law and pension law.
• Review company policies, company procedures, and employee handbook.
• Legally review internal and external communication.
• Evaluate contract agreements, negotiate contracts, and resolve contract disputes.
• Stay updated with industry developments, government affairs, and relevant legal changes.
Qualifications & experience:
• HAVO/ VWO + Law degree (LLB, LLM, or equivalent) from a recognized university within the Kingdom of the Netherlands.
• Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience in the legal field, preferably with a focus on telecommunications.
• Strong understanding of governmental affairs, regulatory processes, and administrative law.
• Affinity with telecommunications and postal matters is highly desirable.
• Ability to draft legislation.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English & Dutch
• Ability to work independently, manage multiple priorities, and meet deadlines.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with acute attention to detail.
• We offer a competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
• Performance based bonus.
• Vacation allowance.
• 23 vacation days.
• Pension plan.
• Study and training options.
How to Apply:
• Please send your resume, cover letter, and any relevant supporting documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org