Find the telecommunications policies attached:
- QOS Beleidsregel 1-8-2015 Dutch [64 kb]
- QOS Policy 1-8-2015 English [62 kb]
- QOS Standards and Inspection Guide [1016 kb]
- QOS Study [936 kb]
- Application guideline and requirement listing for undersea cable landing licenses / permit applications [2292 kb]
- Moratorium Telecom Services [394 kb]
- Moratorium Final Version [35 kb]
- SXM Interconnection governance Framework consultation [144 kb]
- SXM Licensing governance Framework consultation [169 kb]
- SXM Price Regulations framework consultation [166 kb]
- SXM QoS framework consultation [187 kb]
- TELCO POLICY OUTLINE final1 June 12 2008 [421 kb]
Who are we?Bureau Telecommunications and Post St. Maarten (BTP) is the independent regulatory authority for the Telecommunications and Post industry in St. Maarten.
BTP is responsible for the maintenance of a competitive environment in St. Maarten in the industries with which it is tasked to regulate.
BTP executes its tasks through consultations with industry participants and stakeholders, focused on attaining quality and affordable communications for all, working towards establishing an environment that support continuous growth and development within the industries. Read more