Spectrum Policies & Laws
Find the Spectrum Policies and Laws attached:
- Agreement Broadcasting 470 - 694 MHz AIA, F, SXM, BES [191 kb]
- Agreement Frequency scanning protocol AIA, F, SXM, BES [107 kb]
- Agreement Mobile 694 - 3600 MHz AIA, F, SXM, BES [800 kb]
- Agreement Quadripartite Coordination Meeting AIA, F, SXM, BES [76 kb]
- Agreement Sound Broadcasting 88 - 108 MHz AIA, F, SXM, BES [356 kb]
- Spectrum Allocation 2014 [232 kb]
Who are we?Bureau Telecommunications and Post St. Maarten (BTP) is the independent regulatory authority for the Telecommunications and Post industry in St. Maarten.
BTP is responsible for the maintenance of a competitive environment in St. Maarten in the industries with which it is tasked to regulate.
BTP executes its tasks through consultations with industry participants and stakeholders, focused on attaining quality and affordable communications for all, working towards establishing an environment that support continuous growth and development within the industries. Read more