Find the broadcasting laws attached:
- PB 221-1995 landsbesluit geschillenbeslechting concessiehouders [224 kb]
- PB-10-2010 Regeling BT&P SXM 2010 [166 kb]
- PB-68-1999 Landsbesluit vrijstelling zendmachtiging overheidsinstanties) [55 kb]
- PB-69 2006 landsverordening bureau telecommunication en Post [1792 kb]
- PB-220-1995 Landsbesluit opgedragen telecommunicatiediensten [938 kb]
- PB-18 1998 landsbesluit radio electrische inrichting [7493 kb]
Who are we?Bureau Telecommunications and Post St. Maarten (BTP) is the independent regulatory authority for the Telecommunications and Post industry in St. Maarten.
BTP is responsible for the maintenance of a competitive environment in St. Maarten in the industries with which it is tasked to regulate.
BTP executes its tasks through consultations with industry participants and stakeholders, focused on attaining quality and affordable communications for all, working towards establishing an environment that support continuous growth and development within the industries. Read more